cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chriswain2
Creator
Creator

PowerPoint report stuck in Slide Master view

I made a change to the slide master on various PowerPoint templates but even though I came out of the master view and saved the template, the reports now get produced in the slide master view. Any ideas to get them back in normal view?

I am on NPrinting 17 v June 18

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
chriswain2
Creator
Creator
Author

I have fixed it. You have to go back into Edit Template, pick a different view to normal, save it, put it back on normal and save it again.

View solution in original post

Digvijay_Singh

Never mind, I copied theme from another ppt and that was in slide master view. So every time my generated report was opening in slide master view. I needed to redo theme copy from another ppt keeping that in normal mode. After that it was all well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chriswain2
Creator
Creator
Author

I have fixed it. You have to go back into Edit Template, pick a different view to normal, save it, put it back on normal and save it again.

Digvijay_Singh

@chriswain2 I got this weird issue today but your trick didn't work for me, did you do any more things to come out of Slide Master view, I tried to change to different views like Outline view, Slide sorter, Handout master but nothing worked.

Digvijay_Singh

Never mind, I copied theme from another ppt and that was in slide master view. So every time my generated report was opening in slide master view. I needed to redo theme copy from another ppt keeping that in normal mode. After that it was all well.