Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbfernandes
Contributor III
Contributor III

Powerpoint table column width

Greetings!

I have a table in Qlikview which is impoted to my Nprinting presentation. I have observed that irrespective of the column width in Qlikview, the output in the presentation is always equal for each column.

Is there a way to either keep the width from Qlikview or define different column widths for required columns?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

absolutely.

Disable "Keep source format" and manualy set column width in your PPT template (see screenshots for template and result reference):

1.png2.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I tested furter - even when keeping source format on it still kept set manual width of colums, Just drag and set required column width...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

absolutely.

Disable "Keep source format" and manualy set column width in your PPT template (see screenshots for template and result reference):

1.png2.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I tested furter - even when keeping source format on it still kept set manual width of colums, Just drag and set required column width...

sbfernandes
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear Lech

Thank you very much for your reply and time. It is greatly appreciated.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no worries - as long as my suggestions are working, then I am glad:)

cheers!