Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VD
Contributor
Contributor

Publish NPrinting reports to Microsoft Teams

Hello,

we have got the request to distribute NPrinting Reports (based on QlikVew) to Microsoft Teams,

so I'm looking for a way to do it. 

Does anybody know whether there is a possibility of doing this?

Best regards

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

At the moment (November 2020) there is not a direct connection from Qlik NPrinting and Microsoft Teams. 

Qlik NPrinting 17+ can distribute reports to folders, NewsStand, emails and Qlik Sense hub. Maybe you could distribute NPrinting reports to folders and use another software do share them with Microsoft Teams.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
arbernardez
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Teams spaces should be integrated with Onedrive and sharepoint. Maybe you could distribute nprinting reports to a onedrive folder.

regards

peachman
Contributor III
Contributor III

I know this is an old post - but for those that do stumble across this, my solution was

• Create the output you want in Nprinting
  • In Microsoft Teams - In the Channel you want to Share the info - Right click and 'Get Email Address' You only need the bit between the '<>' 
  • I found within my work domain you need to set the sending to an internal email instead of the default - Then the email gets through to teams with the attachments or images you need.
Rakesh_HB
Support
Support

Hello,

Please check the below;

Rakesh HB
peachman
Contributor III
Contributor III

Not sure that link is working 

Sinduja
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rakesh,

I've tried tis approach and can see reports other than excel type are getting distributed to Teams. Is it a limitation that you know of?

Thanks,

Sindu