Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucienorrin
Creator
Creator

Publish to SharePoint online from on-prem NPrinting?

I am looking for a way to distribute NPrinting reports to SharePoint Online from and on-premise Qlik Sense/NPrinting farm. 

We have an on-prem SharePoint farm that we distribute reports to by mail enabling the libraries and lists. This method works very well for on-prem. However, it doesn't look like we can mail enable libraries/lists in SharePoint online.

Has anyone figured out a way to get reports into SharePoint online from NPrinting?

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello @lucienorrin -

May I please direct you to the following Qlik Community Post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/how-to-distribute-Nprinting-reports-on-shar...

Here is an updated help site that references your version of Qlik NPrinting June 2019:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Folder-des...

I hope this information assists you with what you are trying to accomplish.

Regards,

Eva

lucienorrin
Creator
Creator
Author

That post is talking about SharePoint on prem. 

My question is specifically about SharePoint Online. 

In SharePoint online you don't have access to the sharepoint server to create a shared folder. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There is not a native connector between SharePoint (all versions) and Qlik NPrinting at the moment (latest version is November 2019). The suggested workaround is the only possible solution we know.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
AbhiUKVM
Contributor III
Contributor III

do we have the connectors available now ? Thanks.

David_Friend
Support
Support

@AbhiUKVM no there is no change from the original post.  The Reporting Tool in the new QlikSense Cloud(Saas) does have a connector to OneDrive, so I don't think its likely this will be added in NPrinting.