Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II

Published report in NPrinting Newstand shows warning sign

Hi All,

We are facing a different behavior.

Published a report to Newstand, where all users can view the report except one user(shows Warning sign).

How to resolve this issue?

NPrinting Version - 17.3.1.0

Thanks in Advance,

Pranathi.

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You are running a very old version so update to latest (June 2019) to benefit of all solved bug and try with it.

If you still have the issue also with June 2019, please post the error message, screenshots and log files so we can see exactly what is happening.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Adding to Ruggero's suggestion few questions:

• what type of report it is? XLS, PDF, DOC... ?
  • How big is a file size when you generetate report to folder destination? I have experienced similar behaviour when my files were "crazy big" in size 

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I am using Excel Report and size of the report is only 20KB.

gsaipran
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruggero,

I understand it is a old version.

I have published the report to the Newstand of 5 users.

But other 4 users can able to view the report. Only one user is facing this issue.

Can you help on this please?

Thanks,

Pranathi.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes, we can support you but 17.3 is no more supported. The minimum supported version is September 2017 that is 17.4. So, plese, upgrade your installation to a supported version, I strongly suggest latest June 2019. From 17.3 to June we solved a lot of bugs so we must be sure you are not experiencing an already solved bug. After upgrading check if the issue is still present.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.