Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VijayKM
Contributor
Contributor

QLik Nprinting Object missing .

Hi , 

I have a Nprinting report  which has image object developed in Word and converted to PDF . 

When i preview the report , i see the report the way i want to see . 

However , recently one of the object is missing when i send it out in email .

Preview still fine . 

Has anyone come across this kind of a problem ? 

Thanks 

Vijay 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Vijay

there can be many factors causing it, lets start with basics - so can you tell us following

1. Version of NPrinitng and QlikView or Qlik Sense you are using. I assume from "tags" you are on NP June 2018 and i suggest first to upgrade to the lates version! 
  2. Connection type for NPrinting 
  3. Object properties (does it have any conditional hide/show features implemented) - if so - i suggest you remove them
  4. Is there section access on Qlik application?
  5. Are there any filters on the task which could hide this object

Providing some screenshots of your object in Qlik (with properties) as well as your NPrinitng template would help resolve this faster.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
VijayKM
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your reply Lech .

Yes NP is June 2018 where as Qlik sense in Nov 2018 version .
Its a Qlik sense App to QLik NP 1-1 connection
Object does not have conditional hide/show feature
Section Access is there for the Qlik App
No filters
The preview from the template looks fine where as it is missing in the mail's attachment .

Best Regards
Vijay
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well

When you are previewing document you are likely using your user to generate report. Since your document has section access you have to be careful how you want it to work.

If you have section access in there how do you handle it in NPrinitng? Does NPrinitng service account have full access to all data so the object can be calculated? 

How have you configured section access in NPrinting connection? see https://help.qlik.com for details  re section access in NPrinting.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Section-ac...

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.