Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rastogi_vinayak
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik N Printing Schedule: Daily reports the last 10 days of the month

Hi All,

Problem: I Want to scheduled the N-printing Report on Daily basis last 10 working days of the month.

Please guide me on Qlik N Printing Report Scheduling Side.

Thanks in Advanced !

Regards

Vinayak Rastogi

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

nprinting 17.2 is not supported-please update it to the currently supported version. 

once you upgrade you can setup your task to be triggered every day and add condition to it where you can refer to a qlik sense variable which can return true or false based on current day (=today()) function. You can have a logic implemented in some sort of calendar, or directly set it in script or have variable with = sign and formula like:

=if(floor(monthend(today()))-floor(today())<11,1,0)

that variable will return 1 for last 10 days of each month and can be used in condition where variable = 1 

So to summerize you will trigger task every day but by implementing condition it will be executed only on last 10 days. Please read about conditions, triggers and variables on https://help.qlik.com

cheers 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

nprinting 17.2 is not supported-please update it to the currently supported version. 

once you upgrade you can setup your task to be triggered every day and add condition to it where you can refer to a qlik sense variable which can return true or false based on current day (=today()) function. You can have a logic implemented in some sort of calendar, or directly set it in script or have variable with = sign and formula like:

=if(floor(monthend(today()))-floor(today())<11,1,0)

that variable will return 1 for last 10 days of each month and can be used in condition where variable = 1 

So to summerize you will trigger task every day but by implementing condition it will be executed only on last 10 days. Please read about conditions, triggers and variables on https://help.qlik.com

cheers 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Apologies. 
i just realized your logic needs to be based on working days, therefore i guess you need to implement some sort of calendar and make your logic based on it. 
cheers