cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik NPrinting 17 - page function name display on every slide

Hey everyone,

I got an easy one for you to start up Monday morning. The page function is working great for me; however, I would like to have the image that the <Page Name> displays on every slide versus where the page starts. I am using the slide parameters as well so the info is populated through every slide. I just wish to add the name label to the other slides as well.

Thanks so much,

Russ

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Not sure I understand the question, but you can manually drag the tag onto all of the slides to which you applied "page"

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Not sure I understand the question, but you can manually drag the tag onto all of the slides to which you applied "page"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yea just wanted the display to come up that the tag shows...let me try this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I copy and pasted the tag to all slides - should this work?

Not applicable
Author

Paste it to all slides to which "page" is applied (you can apply page to multiple slides and I assume you've done that).

Should work.

If it does, please mark the answer as correct so that others searching for this will know.

Best

Aran

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Worked like a dream - thank you

Not applicable
Author

Glad you liked it.

Thanks for marking correct

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You bet! Since you are problem-solving the day this morning, I do have an additional question. I want two of the same image objects on the same page and subsequent pages. When I drag and resize to different portions of the page, the entire size formatting gets screwed up! Is there a way to fix my issues here? I was assuming since it was the same object it is having issues. I would like to avoid building another object within qlik sense and using that because every time we need to build a new object in qlik sense, we must take down the app from the stream, update it, and paste over the old app. - another thing we would like to work through at some point.

Thanks again for your support on this issues though!

Not applicable
Author

Russell,

Could you do me a favor and start a separate thread.

That way it's easier for people to look for answers.

Thx

Aran

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

absolutely!