cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrl
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting API - PUT Filters

Could anyone provide the syntax for coding a PUT/filters/{id} command?  I'm attempting to add this logic into my QlikView load script, but am not sure how to code the Request Body for this type of command.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jrl
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for taking time with this.

It turns out I was able to find the syntax through the online Qlik NPrinting API help text.  While the 'PUT/filters' section offers no sample data, the 'GET/filters' does - so it's just a matter of copying that syntax.  It seems to be working perfectly for me.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There you go.

https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/04/08/nprinting-api-qlik-rest-subroutines/

everything given on the plate - enjoy! 🙂

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jrl
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for responding.  I've combed through this .qvs file before, but I don't think it has any sample jobs set up that show how to se the PUT/filters functionality.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

@jrl 

my apologies, you are right.. I got little bit mixed up with what is public and what is still "work in progress". 

I am working still on this library and this is part of next release of NPrinting.qvs. I will be updating my library soon and it will contain bits you are asking about. I do not have access at the moment to the project files, but allow me couple of days and I should get back to you with syntax.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
jrl
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for taking time with this.

It turns out I was able to find the syntax through the online Qlik NPrinting API help text.  While the 'PUT/filters' section offers no sample data, the 'GET/filters' does - so it's just a matter of copying that syntax.  It seems to be working perfectly for me.

vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Could you please provide an example of a filter body?

I've created a filter body based on the Nprinting API documentation, but I receive error 400 each time

Thanks,

Vitalii