Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Qlik NPrinting - Connection issue

Morning Qlik Land

A client of ours has raised the following issue

After a few weeks I’ve gone back in to nPrinting but my connection  is not being verified. I’ve checked the Sense App ID but when I hit Run Verification, it hangs with the following:

Any Suggestions please?

best regards

Andy

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Start from help.qlik.com,

• make sure you meet all requirements
  • make sure you run supported environment
  • make sure you are running compatible & relatively new versions

• check logs - see what's there
  • there can be many issues - your screenshot does only say that it hanged...

We also don't know what versions Qlik/NPrinting you are running... knowing it would be helpful

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Discovered the scheduler service wasn't running, so restarted all. The verification now runs, but is giving the following:

Looks like everything is failing - it's November 2017

Andy

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok - that is a great start - Of course it will work better when it is started

down to other errors: Looks like you don't have NPrinting configured properly with Qlik Sense at all. Like i said before using help document to debug all isssues is a minimum starting point. Each of these errors is described there with suggested solution.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2018/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Verify-connect...

cheers Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.