Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vikas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting Entity PDF reports page setup

Dear All,

I am using Qlik Nprinting April 2019 Version. I created a report in Nprinting and report type is QlikEntity.

I am looking for page setting option as few lines of the report is out of the page  so that we can publish the report in single page in PDF format.

Thanks,

Vikas

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vikas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi All,

After some research I am able to manage the PDF page setting from Qlikview chart object print setting , So now able to generate the report in single page with report title as well.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

you need to build you report in QlikView so that it fits in the page. There are no settings for that on NPrinting side.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Vikas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Miszkiewicz,

I am using Qlik Entity type due to below reasons:

1. This report is Pivot table report so if will use any other format dimension values will repeat across the values.

2. Few dimension are in collapsed in this chart  .

Please suggest in case any alternative is possible.

Thanks,

Vikas

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I have not understood what you mean at point no. 1

QlikEntity reports are fast to be created but they have not a template so you cannot customize settings. If your goal is to have a well formatted PDF I suggest you a PixelPerfect but check it with the pivot tables because you can add it as image or you have to convert the source object into a straight. Another alternative could be to create a native Excel pivot but setting the layout of a PDF in Excel could be long. 

Both solutions are documented in the help site.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Vikas
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi All,

After some research I am able to manage the PDF page setting from Qlikview chart object print setting , So now able to generate the report in single page with report title as well.