Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik NPrinting February 2019 Preview Failed

Hello Qlik Community,

As some of you may know, I am working with Qlik NPrinting February 2019 and Qlik Sense. I was trying to preview a PowerPoint report of 140 slides with loops and static content, but suddenly I got the following error as if the connection got corrupted. abastible-erro3.png

I am using the same connection for two reports and the other works fine. I also reloaded the metadata and check the connection and the app ID is still the same. 

Screenshot_6.png

I do appreciate any help and/or guidance you can give me!

Thanks in advance guys!

6 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The issue is in the template. Please run a Check Entities.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Ruggero,

I just checked the entities, and I think they look fine because of the message.

Screenshot_7.png

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I am going to also check the tables and images if they are being used, otherwise, I will delete them. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Ok, check all formulas you inserted in the Formulas node of the template. They must work properly in Qlik Sense.

The error message suggest that you could have inserted a wrong formula.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you very much, Mr. Ruggero!

I removed a table and image that I was not using and the preview worked fine! First time working with NPrinting and I´ve gotten so many errors ahaha.

Thanks again!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I'm happy to see that you solved!

Best Regards,
Ruggero