Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjarnepedersen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting Nov 2017 - Issues with excel filters and Icons

Hi

I have a report from NPrinting created in excel with 2 issues. Hope somebody can help

1) In the output I get excel filters (small arrows) in line nr 1. I can see in the excel output that the filters is on and off course it should show filters. The problem is that in the template filters is not on. So how do I remove this?

2) In the output I also only see the red arrow until line nr 4. I have made the formula (conditional formatting) until line 11. So why does it stop here?

See attached files for screenshots of the problems

Thanks in advance

Brg Bjarne

11 Replies
bjarnepedersen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Lech Thanks for testing and answers. Point 2 (conditional formatting) is solved by using exact values instead of formulas as you mentioned. Point 1 is still the same even though we do exact the same as you have done here. We still get the filters in output/preview. We are using NP November version. Can that have something to say? Brg Bjarne

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am using always the latest version of NPrinting and i am using Office 365 local version AKA 2016. I would blame it on ms office rather than nprinting.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.