Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shama_deshpande1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting Upgrade Issue

Hi,

I have upgraded my Qlik NPrinting environment from  Qlik NPrinting September 2018 SR2 Version: 18.29.9.0 to Qlik NPrinting June 2019 Version: 19.19.4 . I had followed the upgrade steps mentioned in : https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Upgrading-Qlik... . After the installation process, in Engine Manager in the Qlik NPrinting Engine it was showing error : Error trying to send certificate. Also I have entered the required credentials, the engine service was running and also opened the port 4997. The status of Engine Manager was showing 'Offline'.

Thankyou

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Be sure that all the requirements listed in the red rectangle are met.

Be sure you typed the correct server address while installing the Qlik NPrinting Engine. In case you need to uninstall and reinstall the Engine.

Check the log files.

If you met all of the previous suggestions, open a support ticket, but, in general, it is an error that appears when something of the installation procedure was missing.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

@shama_deshpande1 

In support of Ruggero's point, please check the following article as well https://support.qlik.com/articles/000059277

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!