cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qlik NPrinting colors in Powerpoint

Hello,

I am bringing a bar chart into NPrinting PowerPoint but cannot seem to get it to color code accordingly. I am using the native PowerPoint chart functionality for a bar chart, and the expressions are in the edit data part of the template. I have certain color filters applied to this data in the appearance tab in qlik sense including if a product line is from a certain business segment, then rgb(x,x,x).

When I pull the base revenue formula over to PowerPoint, the colors are only one color because there is no color expression line in PowerPoint or NPrinitng.

Please help this is pretty URGENT.

Is there a way to incorporate the rgb codes into the dimension or measure part of qlik sense to bring it over correctly to NPrinting PowerPoint?

Thanks so much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no apology needed I thought there was a reason ... 

I guess you can close this topic so only one is active..

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Does anyone who know NPrinting have any thoughts?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

is this the same?Qlik NPrinting Color Coding by Business Area to PowerPoint Native Chart

why do you ask the same question multiple times - it is confusing?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Apologies Lech, I wanted to re-explain to see if it made more sense. I will edit the current question next time if possible.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no apology needed I thought there was a reason ... 

I guess you can close this topic so only one is active..

cheers

Lech