cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahulsingh12
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Nprinting HTML report Issue

Hi, I have created an HTML report in nprinting and when I do I preview it shows the correct format. But when I put that HTML report in the email body the format is no longer there and all the objects just come in one line. 

Can this be solved ? 

Regards,

Rahul

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

yes - It can be solved, but without knowing what version you use and withous seeing your html code we cannot tell you how it can be solved.

btw... remember that mail clients don't suport <script> tags!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
rahulsingh12
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I have attached the code and the desired result for the report. 

We use sep2018R2 version

regards,

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well,

I don't thing  <styles> are fully supported. You need to use inline styling...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/HTMLReports/HTML-formatting.htm

....also as a side note

only part between <Body> </Body> tags is moved to email body....

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This issue is related with the email client. Every email client could render the same HTML code in different ways. I suggest you to test your report with an online service that emulates different email clients. 

Then, based on the client you want to use, you can search workaround in Google. I mean, I cannot help on the specific scenario, but those two steps are the ones I do when I have similar issues. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.