cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik Sense Master Visualization in Qlik NPrinting

I'm not able add qlik sense master visualization into NPrinting PowerPoint template as Table object, Another complexity is I have used the master visualization inside a Dashboard Extension Bundle Container. 

Any suggestions are welcome

7 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

NPrinting can only use Qlik Sense objects had have Object IDs behind them. Unfortunately QS master items do not have object IDs and therefore cannot be used with NPrinting reporting. See the following article for more on this.

https://support-cdn.qlik.com/articles/000042515

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Frank_S Ya i can understand that master items does not have object unless their used in a sheet. I'm able to get master visualization's object when master visualization is used in sheet, where I'm not able to get the object id of the master visualization when it is used inside a tabbed container. I have went through NPrinting Documentation it says that NPrinting does not support dashboard bundle object. Even in that aspect the object inside the tabbed container (master visualization) should be accessible in NPrinting, Correct me if i'm wrong.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Check whichever object you are wishing to use in your NP report using the Qlik Sense - single configurator tool via the dev-hub. If an object is visible, then theoretically it should be available for NP reporting purposes.

To open single configurator tool, go to https://qliksenseserver_name_here/dev-hub/

dev hub.PNG

We are only capable of performing a minimal investigation/troubleshooting via this. If you feel there is a bug or if you need additional support, please contact the Qlik Support team where we can proceed to assist with a more detailed investigation.

In the meantime, perhaps @Ruggero_Piccoli may have some additional insight here.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Frank_S I have figured out the problem. The problem is Master visualizations used inside a tabbed container will be considered as single object in NPrinting  ( n number of master dimension in Tabbed container will be treated as single Tabbed container object) .

baarathi
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Frank_S Thank you.

Karthik
Contributor
Contributor

@baarathi I hope you've found a way out to print charts that are part of tabbed containers and curious to know the route you followed. Would you mind sharing it here, please?

Frank_S
Support
Support

Tabbed containers are not yet supported.

See https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2020/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Qlik-objects-sup...