cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robb
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense theme not showing in Nprinting report

First time using Nprinting, and hoping someone has a solution for me. I am using Nprinting to display an image of a dashboard, which is basically just a collection of simple KPI objects, but the theme I am using (sense focus) is not displaying within the image. My version of Qlik sense is February 2019, which from what I could find is the version needed to support this feature. I have ticked "Apply Sense app theme" within the connection also. 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

- you may want to provide some screenshots of all the steps you are doing and results you are getting and expected results. 

- did you regenerate metadata after you switched "Apply Sense app theme" on this connection on? 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Robb
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Lech, thanks for the response.

Robb_0-1605140298194.png

This is a picture of how it looks within the app, the bit I am hoping to carry over is how the theme outlines the individual KPI objects?

Robb_1-1605140358889.png

And this is what I am getting in the HTML preview. 

I've had the "Apply Sense app theme" on since I created the connection, and have regenerated metadata a few times since then. 

All I have done is put the dashboard image into the designer and added a title to it.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok - I see your point. I cannot confirm this but based on my experience only theme chart colours are carried over (not frames around charts and sheets backgrounds).

You may want to open support ticket with Qlik to verify this. As per my testing I get the same results as you do and I am running QS and NP on September 2020 so it is definitely not a version.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.