Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik nPrinting report made for each value of field separately

Hello all, 

totally new to this, in fact I'm going to start using this product soon and right now I'm watching some videos for it.

I wonder, can I export/produce separate reports for each field value that is a filter in a Qlik Sense report and send it out?

Many thanks.

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please start by reading the official help site at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm I suggest you to start by doing the getting started tutorial.

To create a different report for each distinct value of a field or for each row of a straight table you can use cycles. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Okay yes I will 🙂 @Ruggero_Piccoli ! Very excited to do this!

These separate reports I want to send them out individually, i suppose i can do that right?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think you want to send a report with different filters for each recipient. Also this is well documented, so please, start by reading at least the getting started tutorial to have an overview of what you can do and how with Qlik NPrinting.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
ioannagr
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Let's say I have the filter in a sheet of Qlik sense, called Clients (Client1, Client 2, ..., Client n) .

I want the same sheet report to be customized for Client 1 then send it out just to Client 1.

Same for each and every one of Clients.

I just started reading but beforehand I need to make sure it can be done with qlik n printing because that's what the business wants to achieve. @Ruggero_Piccoli  

Thanks 🙂

Ioanna

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Create and distribute filtered reports is the reason why Qlik NPrinting was created. So the generic answer is yes, it can be done. Then from this very generic requirement to the final distributed reports there are many details: what type of report you want to create, what to insert in the report templates, how the filters are created, etc. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero