Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView 11.20 Management Console and Qlik NPrinting 17.2 doesn’t work!

Hello Qlik Community,

I hope that someone can help me. I read a few Discussion in this Community, but I cannot find a solution for my problem. My goal is to connect Qlik NPrinting with Qlik Sense 3.1. First of all, I would like to start Qlik NPrinting and QlikView. I need QlikView for the license activation of Qlik NPrinting.

I saw this link in the Qlik Community. Now, I would like to use this feature.

Connect Qlik NPrinting to Qlik Sense and publish to Hub - Qlik NPrinting: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-16829

I installed

• Qlik Sense Server 3.1,
  • QlikView 11.20 Management Console,
  • Qlik NPrinting 17.2 and

at Windows 2012 R2 server. (see attached file QlikView Management Console_Programs.png).

QlikView Management Console_Programs.png

• Qlik Sense Server 3.1 works
  • QlikView Management Console doesn’t work
  • Qlik NPrinting 17.2 doesn’t work, too.

The services are running very well, but 1 service doesn’t run! I tried to start it, but is always in Stopped Modus.

The service name, which doesn’t run is (see attached file QlikView Management Console_Services Detail View.png)

• QlikViewManagementService

QlikView Management Console_Services Detail View.png

2 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

You can't have QlikView Server and Qlik Sense installed on the same machine. Only 1 of the 2 can be running services on a single machine.

What is not working with NPrinting? The screenshot just shows a login form. NPrinting installed on the same machine as Sense is also not a supported configuration.

If you install Sense on a different machine and then keep NPrinting and QlikView together, they should all work.

Not applicable
Author

thank you for the information. I will try it as soon as possible and let you know. Hopefully is the correct answer.