cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NarayanaSwamyKarli
Partner - Contributor III

Qliksense Tabular Data + NPrinting + Output format PPT Issues

Hi, We have Qliksense Tabular Data in Qlik native straight table and need PPT Output format using NPrinting. Tabular data has large number of rows that they does not fit into single slide. Qliksense and NPrinting both are NOV 18 versions. Issue: When data used as table, all rows of table are getting placed in single slide only. Please help how to spil over the data to next slide if its does not fit in single slide Thanks, Narayana

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Mate!

this topic was discussed  on community. Before creating duplicated entries please use search and browse for existing solutions!!!

Also create meaningfull titles - so far you have created 4 post wit exactly te same title. I am tempted to report this to admin and ban it!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Table-in-multiple-Power-Point-slides-with-N...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Mate!

this topic was discussed  on community. Before creating duplicated entries please use search and browse for existing solutions!!!

Also create meaningfull titles - so far you have created 4 post wit exactly te same title. I am tempted to report this to admin and ban it!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Table-in-multiple-Power-Point-slides-with-N...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
NarayanaSwamyKarli
Author

Hi Ruggero and Community,

Sincere apologies for all the inconvenience with my sequence of questions all at once and basic questions.

Unfortunately, I do not yet have access to Nprinting software and kind of trying to help the team which is working on very short delivery timelines, so was trying to get some findings online to the questions they posed.

I have some theoritical knowledge with QCC training, it was very good with all setup process and nprinting features. I am yet to get acquainted with ms office tools and nprinting setup related to those nuances of how data is handled in ms tools.

Regarding solution suggested, I tried this option, created and expression using rowno(total) and divide rows into chinks called first10, second10, third10, so that we can use page level on this expression field, but somehow we do see only dimension in page option but not this expression, 

Regards,

Narayana

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Please have look at the suggested solution. It says you need to create a field (that means in load script and it is not an expression).

as an alternative you may want to create a straight table with a dimension based only on field (not calculated dimension, note that even "=" sign in front of field name makes dimension "calculated dimension") and expression driving your logic.

Then you should be able to add this table to page node