Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simon_koenen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlikview Extension in NPrinting

Hi @ll,

I am currently creating a pixelperfect report in NPrinting 17 (September Release) connected to a QlikView application (12.1 SR8). For the internal objects everything seems to be fine besides pivot tables but now I want to include an object from a third party extension as an image into my NPrinting report.

Within the NPrinting preview I always get the message that the type of object is unknown (same than in QlikView without activating WebView). Is there any setting needs to be defined or is it not possible in pixelperfect report or not possible in general?

Any ideas?

From the release notes of the latest NPrinting release I remember something that it should work but not sure wether only ment for Qlik Sense or both reporting tools.

Thank you in advance for you assistance.

Best

Simon

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

QlikView extensions are not supported at all!!!

Only some extensions are supported from Qlik Sense - see help document for more details.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2017/Content/MultiDocument/UsingSenseThirdPartyExtensi...

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Simon - do you have any other questions? Do you need more detail regarding this topic?

cheers

Lech

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.