Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manish
Creator
Creator

Qlikview Nprinting Tasks are in running state and not getting completed

Hi All

We are facing this issue for couple of days now where our tasks are in running state and not getting completed for hours.

When we checked the  nprinting_scheduler logs , we found the below mentioned  error :

Cannot find an executor for ReportGenerationResponse with request id 8d0ec2a2-5829-4cf2-993b-974fe97750b4

Any idea what could be the possible reason ?

Many thanks in advance

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please check the Task Executions page and the complete log files. The error could be before the row you shared.

I suggest also to upgrade to latest version to be sure you are not experiencing an already solved bug.

I suppose there is another error in the logs before the one you shared. I suggest you also to restart the Qlik NPrinting Windows Services and run the task again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Manish
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply.  

It worked after we restarted the services and also we rebooted the server .

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Ok, rebooting the server is not mandatory. You need just to stop and restart the Qlik NPrinting Windows services, maybe only the Scheduler, but, at this point, I suggest to restart all. 

If you can/want to reboot the whole server you can avoid to stop and restart the services of course.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.