Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nativeconsultor
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlikview Nprinting no Encuentra un editor de plantilla de informes compatible para el archivo

Qlikview Nprinting no encuentra un editor de plantilla de informes compatible para el archivo, no me deja trabajar, instale la misma versión  Qlik NPrinting April 2019  Versión: 19.9.5.0, tanto en diseño como en el servidor, cambie el office 2016 por el 2010, el mismo informe si lo puedo abrir desde otros pc.

No puedo ver las referencias del informe, ni puedo grabar las modificaciones.

Por favor ayudenme que mas puedo hacer.

muchas gracias

Labels (1)
7 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @nativeconsultor 

Please check the following.

It is critical to set "all" monitors including your own laptop/desktop and multiple monitors to 100 percent

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000038615

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
nativeconsultor
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Muchas Gracias pero no me funciono, el tema es que luego de abrir el informe en power point me envia este error

Captura.JPG

Frank_S
Support
Support

Please submit a support request with your Qlik support partner or the Qlik support desk directly if you are still seeing the issue.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
nativeconsultor
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

OK, muchas Gracias, solucione formateando el equipo y funcione, debe ser alguna aplicación que borro algo.

Gracias

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I strongly suggest you to post in English.

Be sure that you have installed a supported version of Microsoft Office. They are listed in https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/System-req...

You are trying to edit a .pptx template so be sure that you installed PowerPoint in all computer where you are using Qlik NPrinting Designer. 

Sometimes there is something damaged in your Microsoft Office installation, so reinstalling it could resolve.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
nativeconsultor
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

El tema se soluciono eliminando team view de la maquina ya que no son compatibles por el puerto que utilizan.

rgiskard
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

The same thing happened to me as to you, I don't know what the conflict is with the port, but I deactivated the firewall and it appeared immediately, it had nothing to do with compatibility as they told you above, it's just a matter of ports.