Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview nPrinting Designer license

Hi Guys,

I am launching Qlikview nPrinting (which is hosted on Server A) from Server B (which I am also trying to launch on Access Point).

I have followed instructions on launching an external request and when I click the nPrinting button on the app on Server B, it calls the nPrinting Job but then asks for the nPrinting License and Control Number for nPrinting Designer.

The External Request How to Execute NPrinting Reports by External XML Request – Customer Feedback for Vizubi told me to install the Designer on this server.

As mentioned earlier, I have nPrinting (Server and Designer) installed and license activated (before I came on board). I have the license details but I am not sure which one is which as there are a few lines of text in this license

I am assuming the license key is the XXX-XXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXX

and the control number is the 16 digit number?

I have something about product level?????

As I have this installed nPrinting Designer on the nPrinting Server, does that mean I cannot use the license key again on the application /production server?

12 Replies
mishraamit2485
Creator
Creator

Hey Miquel,

I'm a qlikview developer and i do have licence and control number for my desktop version, now I want to download and use nPrinting for my learning purpose.

Can i use the same Control number and Licence key to activate the nPrinting designer, if yes can i have the link to download it(nPrint Designer), because i'm not able to see any genuine link to download the same.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Amit,

No, license numbers and control numbers are different for QlikView Desktop and NPrinting Designer.

That is likely the reason so you don't see any NPrinting downloads in your customer download page.

Miguel

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then I suggest you to contact with Qoncierge in order to find out exactly what do you need, either an additional license or an updated number of the license you currently have.