cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question regarding the usability of NPrinting

Hello,

I want to know if Qlik Sense Enterprise combined with Qlik NPrinting will help me with my following Problem/ Task:

I want to create a template for regulary reports, with different data each month, which should be displayed the same everytime in terms of charts and graphs etc., and with a bit of text aswell. Then I know that i can display the report in html format with NPrinting, but is it also possible to share the report with people outside the company, who dont have a Qlik License?

And if all this is possible this way, where can i get specific information about how I can do this?

If someone can help me with this specific problem, I would appreciate it a lot.

Best regards,

Paul

2 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

yes,

you can use Nprinting reports to other customers which they dont need any Qlik .

you can send as  Excel,PPt,PDF  format.   read this

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/September2017/Content/Introduction/Introduction.htm

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I suggest you to start from the official help site https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/Introduction/Introduction.htm. There you will find a getting started page and many videos.

Qlik NPrinting ca deliver HTML embedded into email bodies for example.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.