Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qvw size values for connection -NPrinting17

hi folks.. 

i used NPrinting 17 SR1 ..am creating connection for report its status ok cache was generated when my Qvw size(483kb) is very low but connection status stuck on generating when my qvw Size(100mb)

how can i solve this issue??

10 Replies
avinashelite

NPrinting will take time to load your QVW , it will updated all the object reference and columns . check you RAM availability, clear you temp memory and check again 

Not applicable
Author

hi avinashelite

thats not a issue i checked out the temp it having ly 10 mb and i have 8Gb ram

any other suggestion plz?

avinashelite

try to restart your NPriting server and designer and then try

Not applicable
Author

already i tried it many times even i restart my machine but its not working..

avinashelite

while generating the report your facing this issue ?? could you please share more details like which reports your generating like excel, PPT etc the conditions your using in those

Not applicable
Author

avinashelite‌‌ its just accrued on creating connection after that only i can  start to create the reportsCapture39.PNG

avinashelite

hmm Strange, I am not able to replicate the issue in my system

jonopitchford
Contributor III
Contributor III

what happens if create another .qvw with the same load script and just but one object in there like a chart? I had a similar issue with a large production qvw and i created a duplicate with just the objects i needed for my nprinting reports and it seems to work fine. (i think nprinting is struggling with container boxes at the moment so you should avoid using this object in your qvw)

Not applicable
Author

jonopitchford- am not using any container in my qvw

do u have any other suggestion please?