MVP

RE:conditional report

Hi

rpc

Lech Miszkiewicz .

djk

devarasu07

i have one issue.

like   for example i have reports scheduled every month 4th [ this reports are latest month only]

so now my concern is   from database data is not uploaded this month so no reload from qlik aswell  so now in nprinting reports last month

data will send to customer which is not correct.

what is the alternate for this?    is there any trigger /conditional thing to be applied  to avoid this?

Best

Chanty

45 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi

PFA

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There you go:

app and condition....

1.png

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thanks lech let me check from my end

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

No lech_miszkiewicz‌   report is  not generating for me   

and one more thing in task condition i kept the value as true it s correct right?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

‌not “true” but 1 as i have done on my screenshot

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

No there in task also werelod.png have a condition tab right there we need to add this condition

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

did you schedule the report? and did you recved the report?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

‌yep. And i did reload qliksense app first as we all may be in different time zones....

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

‌hahhaha. I know what happend

i did remove december data when testing...

reload qliksense app and run test again

hahahah

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

haha nice bro am testing wait