Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoslemTeymoori
Contributor III
Contributor III

REST API Connector fails while the configuration is Correct

Hello every one, 

I am trying to use QV REST API Connector 1.3. to my Qliksense Nprinting November 19. it fails and I do not know what the problem is. I used this reference: Community Reference and I followed the steps properly.  if I  eliminate ":4990/api/v1/login/ntml" it works and the connection is successful to the server. but I think the following part ":4990/api/v1/login/ntml" is needed to get connected by REST. I don't know why the full address doesn't work. any hint?

Thank you in advance

REST.JPG

2 Replies
amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Please post your question on the NPrinting Forum: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/ct-p/qlik-nprinting

You'll have a better chance at a solution.

Regards,

Angel.

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @MoslemTeymoori 

Two things:

• check/select the skip certificate validation checkbox
  • you must use and NPrinting server admin user domain\user (domain account) that is associated with an NPrinting user account. (you appear to be using a local account and not a domain account). The NP user associated with this account must also be an NPrinting Administrator security role member.

domain user account field entry.PNG

hope this helps...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!