cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Recipient Update in Npritning

I am using Npriting 16. When trying to create a import recipient list task, the newly added recipient is not getting updated.

Below the steps i am following :

Hitting db and pulling the recipient list and saving it as .CSV file.

The .csv files  contains  SALES Name ( whcih need to get filtered ) and  email address.

paste.PNG

I am importing above .csv files into Nprinting and mappign as below

paste 2.PNG

The filters and the recipient are getting added in the Nprinting. but when i add new recipient , the log file shows that new recipient is imported, but the email id's and filter are not getting added in the Nprinting.

paste 3.PNG

15 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is this coincedential or you have 2 users with the same email address -  i do not think this is allowed..

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have two filters, that has to be delivered to same users.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

‌look at your screenshots...where you have aa.@com twice. I do not think email address entered twice is allowed. So what i am saying is that if you have in your real data duplicated emails records will not be loaded

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Okay I understand.. Let me check the original data once and get back to you

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello,, You are right.. I have sorted out it . But the recipient is not getting deleted even after selecting Delete old recipient on creating import recipient task

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

did you try to import empty recipient list to remove old recipients?

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I haven't try it. How to achieve that

Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

you mean to say like create a empty recipient list with he same file name in a format of .csv or xls and try to import it in Nprinting

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

yes - that's it.

I am not sure how it will behave as i was not using NPrintig 16 for a very long time