cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II

Recipient import

I have a recipient list in the qlikview table box and i am using those recipient via Qlikview entity,

I have created a group in recipient group Say for example sales , and while importing qlikview entity chart i have mapped the group name column (sales) as Group1 in mapping condition. But wen new recipient is added, the recipient is not getting updated in the group . The group name is same, but it has different filter condition

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have got the answer thank you.. I did the same procedure using Excel import instead of using Qlikview entity, It works good.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Smeenakshi23
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have got the answer thank you.. I did the same procedure using Excel import instead of using Qlikview entity, It works good.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

This is related to Qlik NPrinting 16.*.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.