Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flosom
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Remove chart border in NPrinting Word

Hi,

I am trying to remove the border from charts while exporting it from Qliksense to NPrinting. 

I have restrictions on changing the theme. But was able to remove the border by CSS, however the border comes back while importing the image in NPrinting.

regards,

Florence

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is not much you can do... CSS change does not work with the print method so that cannot be used with NPrinting.

My approach would be to create dedicated Qlik Sense app so I could create new theme or use just default one which does not have borders. It really depends on what do you need to use your theme for? If it is used as part of chart colours then really there is not much you can do unless you create new theme, on the other hand if you are not able to change the theme in Qlik Sense but dont really care about it in NPrinting then maybe disable theme in NPrinitng connection setting?

Long story short  - there is limited number of options you have and all of them involve theme management - there is no other way.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

There is not much you can do... CSS change does not work with the print method so that cannot be used with NPrinting.

My approach would be to create dedicated Qlik Sense app so I could create new theme or use just default one which does not have borders. It really depends on what do you need to use your theme for? If it is used as part of chart colours then really there is not much you can do unless you create new theme, on the other hand if you are not able to change the theme in Qlik Sense but dont really care about it in NPrinting then maybe disable theme in NPrinitng connection setting?

Long story short  - there is limited number of options you have and all of them involve theme management - there is no other way.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.