I've Qlikview Nprint Report with multiple pages (created excel image object) output and it's working fine.
Report Column header not repeated when we take printout (Nprint Generated Excel - image object output). how to achieve repeat column header for multiple page. below two are the issues
1 ) Display image as column value based on each article ID -- Nprint (Excel Pivot table report)
2) Column header need to be multiple pages. (i've report which contains 2000 Article with Image and when we take printout of the o/p column header displayed only current page but we need to display column hdeader all report pages)
What i've tried is,
1) try to set below page break option in my Nprint Qlik doc.and re-generation o/p
2) Also try to create Excel report - Data (Pivot table) but unable to display image as column value in Nprint Excel report. (manged to show in qlikview)
below is the expected output. when i tried the same in nprint it shows URL instead of the image.
Do you have any idea/suggestion on this?
Thanks for your time
I showed you in multiple places how this can be done using Bundle load to get images into the QVW. The Excel report template uses a text object as an image and levels:
Maybe someone else has a solution but I can not get images to render in an Excel pivot table.
For headers/footers in excel: https://community.qlik.com/thread/237955 - see post timestamp 28/10/2016 2:02 AM
HTH - Daniel.
I've tried your suggestion, Excel report table view with picture as column value option and it's working but have below two issue, can you advise me how can we resolve it? Thanks in advance
1) excel output measure field - shows string instead of Number format (i've tried set custom format like ###0.0 and not working)
2) Export nprint excel output - Article picture shows too small, blurred, resolution not good. i've tried to re-size via don't fit, adjusted the width and height etc)
Kindly share your valuable input.
1. Qty & Stock should have Number Format Settings set to Number. Reload.
2. Increase the size of your Text object TX02 to the desired size
HTH - Daniel.
I've tried your suggestion, now it's shows clear picture but width and height are got issue and picture got overlapped with other column value can you advise me.
Thanks, the table view - with picture option working fine. tried with pivot table option using existing table design and picture not showing. is there any tool limitation ? kindly advise. Thanks