Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neerajthakur
Creator III
Creator III

Resolving Null Values in NPrinting

Hi, 

I am deriving data in QlikView from different QVDs and joining them and created a Dashboard and report out of same and made variables. Then I have used those variable to display text depending upon filter. I am only getting few of the variable results and others are becoming null and shown by - , what can be the reasons behind it and how can I resolve it?

The order of QVDs doesn't matter as I am getting few results after variables of loaded fields which are visible.

Thanks & Regards,
Please Accepts as Solution if it solves your query.
Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

if you use formulas in variables all your variable expressions must be preceded with "=" sign or they may not evaluate: details described here:https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/Troubleshooting/Variables-dont-expan...

Also note that NPrinting clears all selections so any selections required must be put in form of the NPrinting filter. It

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.