Partner - Creator

Restore for Nprinting database failed

Hi guys,

I want to create a DR Nprinting server.

On my Production Server, my version is 20.39.3.0

Prod.PNG

Same things for my DR Server

DR.PNG

But when i create a NP_backup.zip on a production server by a backup and copy this file in DR server, the restore is failed with a error message : "The database version 18.19.6.0 is different from the assembly version 20.39.3.0"

I have difficulties to understand 🤔, can you help me ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Fanch it appears you are attempting to restore an NP database after upgrading. Please review this article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Identify-wrong-NPrinting-database-version-restored-to-NPrint...

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@Fanch it appears you are attempting to restore an NP database after upgrading. Please review this article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Identify-wrong-NPrinting-database-version-restored-to-NPrint...

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It seems that you are restoring a backup created with a different version of the Repository. I suggest you to create a new copy of the backup and be sure you are restoring it.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.