Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sampada0810
Creator
Creator

Restriction on number of sheets created in Qlik Sense to use in NPrinting

Hi All,

I'm trying to automate a PowerPoint deck with 100 slides, for which I'm creating 100 sheets in Qlik Sense single application. I'm facing issue in loading metadata in Qlik Nprinting for the first time i.e. New connection(even though Qlik Sense app got loaded without any error). Is there any limitation on the sheets that we can pass on in Qlik Nprinting from Qlik Sense?

Request you to respond ASAP.

Thanks,

Sampada

Labels (1)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi 

1.) To start with: this community is free and people are sharing here their knowledge for free too, so please dont request anything, but maybe humbly ask. 

2.) Second thing - provide versions and SRs you are using. Provide errors, logs etc so we can see why it is not working, provide screenshots - maybe then we will be able to help you 

3.) I am sure your environment is not configured properly or does not meet all requirements from official documentation https://help.qlik.com

4.) I am not aware of any limitation

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

5.) Qlik Sense sheets are not supported at the moment (Qlik NPrinting November 2018) so it is a non sense to create a Qlik Sense sheet for each slide. Create the PowerPoint template and drag&drop Qlik Sense objects into the correct slide.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Thanks Lech 🙂

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.