Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scheduler not running after install of NPrinting 17

I completed the install of NPrinting 17.  All services are running except Scheduler. 

The error from the Scheduler log file says:

2016-05-26 10:16:50,392 [6] FATAL Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.SchedulerHttpService - Unable to start SchedulerService: exception of type Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException  An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.Options, Factory)' on type 'PublishedReportCleaner'. ---> An exception was thrown while executing a resolve operation. See the InnerException for details. ---> This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms. (See inner exception for details.) (See inner exception for details.) 2016-05-26 10:16:50,395 [6] FATAL Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.SchedulerWindowsService - Cannot start scheduler service: One or more errors occurred.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks all, I was able to resolve the issue.  I needed to disable "System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms, for encryption..." which can be found under Administrative Tools>Local Security Policy>Security Options.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Thanks all, I was able to resolve the issue.  I needed to disable "System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms, for encryption..." which can be found under Administrative Tools>Local Security Policy>Security Options.