Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aguirre
Creator
Creator

Send Qlik Sense App Reports to users in a Qlik Sense custom user directory

Hello,

I have a custom user directory in Qlik Sense. The users in this directory manage to access Qlik Sense Apps through ticketing.

I would like to use the same users in nprinting so that I can send reports  from the Qlik Sense apps.

I have tried creating in nprinting the users present in Qlik Sense in many ways

ex.

username=MYUSER

domain account: CUSTOMQLIKSENSEUSERDIRECTORY\MYUSER

username:CUSTOMQLIKSENSEUSERDIRECTORY\MYUSER

domain account: 

username=MYUSER

domain account: CUSTOMQLIKSENSEUSERDIRECTORY\MYUSER

username:CUSTOMQLIKSENSEUSERDIRECTORY\MYUSER

domain account: CUSTOMQLIKSENSEUSERDIRECTORY\MYUSER

but I always get this error:

The user 69ffc49b-a3f3-4aff-b79d-cf2269ce948d listed in task 34239d5f-bc69-433d-8bf2-0e0a4a8d7805 does not have permission to view one or more reports attached to the task. No email will be sent.

The user CUSTOMQLIKSENSEUSERDIRECTORY\MYUSER gets in the app Qlik Sense with no problems.

Do you know if it is possible to send reports to users contained in Qlik Sense custom directories?

If yes, what could be wrong?

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

This message means that either the NPrinting user included in your publish task is not a member of any of the default ( or custom) security roles.

To resolve ensure to add your user to at least on NPrinting security role and ensure that the 'Role' is enabled.

For more information visit:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

This message means that either the NPrinting user included in your publish task is not a member of any of the default ( or custom) security roles.

To resolve ensure to add your user to at least on NPrinting security role and ensure that the 'Role' is enabled.

For more information visit:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!