Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tripatiqv
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Sending 2 reports to same user with different filters in nprinting

Dear All,

My requirement is I need to send 2 report to same mail id trough Nprinting

I need to send 2 collection reports to same mail id.

both reports generating from different qlikview file.
the apps,connection for both reports are different.

What is the procedure to achieve this.

Regards
Tripati Rao

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

To be honest, your requirement is not sufficiently clear. Perhaps you could clarify further what you mean by:

"I need to send 2 collection reports to same mail id."

Does this simply mean you wish to send two reports in the same task to a specific individual? Perhaps you want each report filtered separately as possibly indicated in your discussion title?

In any case, I will attempt a hypothesis as to what your requirement actually is.

Requirement (assumed): I assume you wish to send two reports to the same use ID but each report is filtered differently.

To do this you simply need to

• Create each report as needed from your QVW sources
  • insert an NP report filter (create your required NP filters first) to each report
  • Create a publish task
  • Add your two reports to this task
  • Add your user to this task. 
  • Select your report destination.
  • Run the task which will deliver your two reports with separate filters for each report to your report recipient

If you need assistance with learning more about NPrinting, please visit the following community document for additional learning resources.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

To be honest, your requirement is not sufficiently clear. Perhaps you could clarify further what you mean by:

"I need to send 2 collection reports to same mail id."

Does this simply mean you wish to send two reports in the same task to a specific individual? Perhaps you want each report filtered separately as possibly indicated in your discussion title?

In any case, I will attempt a hypothesis as to what your requirement actually is.

Requirement (assumed): I assume you wish to send two reports to the same use ID but each report is filtered differently.

To do this you simply need to

• Create each report as needed from your QVW sources
  • insert an NP report filter (create your required NP filters first) to each report
  • Create a publish task
  • Add your two reports to this task
  • Add your user to this task. 
  • Select your report destination.
  • Run the task which will deliver your two reports with separate filters for each report to your report recipient

If you need assistance with learning more about NPrinting, please visit the following community document for additional learning resources.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!