cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavin_kite
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Sending a single cc email via NPrinting

I currently have a task that emails out a report to 3 users as per the screenshot below

NP1.jpg

On the 'Email Message' I have set up a user to receive a cc copy of the report as per the screenshot belowNP2.jpg

The CC user is complaining that they are receiving this email 3 times, once for each user. How can I configure this task to send 1 single email to 3 users rather than 3 emails to one user. Is this possible?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It is not possible at the moment (February 2019). The user in CC will receive a single email for each recipient. The reason is that each email has different attachments (reports are generated from the same templates but they could have different data based on recipients filters).

To send a single email to a CC user you could create a different task with the same reports and related filters.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It is not possible at the moment (February 2019). The user in CC will receive a single email for each recipient. The reason is that each email has different attachments (reports are generated from the same templates but they could have different data based on recipients filters).

To send a single email to a CC user you could create a different task with the same reports and related filters.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
srilakshmi_as
Creator
Creator

For the same issue ,as a solution for our report,We have created a user group(if all of them having SAME FILTER) in outlook and used the outlook group email ID.Of course may not be ideal if you have lots of such cases

paulodantas
Creator
Creator

Hi @gavin_kite  , I am using the NPrinting September 2019 and when I use the CC all the users received the email.

I tried to put the BCC and works like you want, I received only once and the email that I put on BCC do not appear for me, when I put on CC the email appear.

Best regards.