Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
delmak2000
Creator
Creator

Serial No in Pixel Perfect Reports for Qlik Nprinting

Hello All,

Please, I have looked through all most all the threads and just can't seem to find anything relating adding a serial no to the tables in the qlik nprinting pixel-perfect reporting template. 

I have tried adding it using the Rowno(Total)) function in the table used but when sorted using a group header it fails to continue the numbering in a serial manner it instead recounts from the number 1 for each grouping.

I would like a scenario where the numbering continues until the right group header is met before the recounts start from no 1.

I hope I am clear.

Thanks

Ayo

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

It is not clear to me what is your final goal. Could you post an image of what you would to have?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
delmak2000
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Ruggero

Please see below screenshot.

You will notice the S/N starts a count at every new group header beginning.  I would like a situation where the S/N continues growing arithmetically downwards until a new group header.

So instead of ending at 6 is supposed to continue to 7, 8-9.

I hope am clearer?

If not pls let me know further.

Thanks

Ayo

Capture.PNG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I did some tests. I'm able to reproduce your result but I'm still not able to find how to obtain your goal. I'll try to test again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
delmak2000
Creator
Creator
Author

okay, thank you.