Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

rohitk1609
Valued Contributor II

Server Requirement for N printing

Hi Techies,

I have configured shared persistence and made connection with Central node. My App size is 30 MB and user list is 300 users. Can anyone guide me how to calculate the best RAM and virtual cores config for Qlik Sense server and N Printing Server and what about if multiple N printing task runs concurrently ?

Thanks in advance!

Rohit

3 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Server Requirement for N printing

Hi,

Qlik NPrinting requirements are on the help site Planning your deployment ‒ Qlik NPrinting

There is also a page about performances Performance ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Employee
Employee

Dear Rohit,

Currently, there are thousand of variables to calculate the amount or resources available on Qlik Nprinting environments.

I know how dificult is to define servers with this informations, but it´s the real world "today".

Like rpc mentioned, there are documents to help and videos displaying informations and possibles environments.

It´s important understand the customs and behaviors from users, how they will consume the informations, wich type of data must be loaded and sources to provide some insights about the environent and requirements.

Sorry, because this is what I can help you!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Honored Contributor III

I totally agree with 2 above mentioned comments. On top of that you have to build your Qlik app according to all best practices, take into account granularity of data, count of distinct values in all columns, check your data model etc etc etc.

You may want to use Qlik Scalability tools to measure how your Qlik Sense app is responding to tests and this wil mimic potential NPrinitng service hammering Qlik Server when reports are running.

Qlik Scalability

regards

Lech

cheers Lech
When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution.
Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem.
Community Browser