Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II

Sheet objects are not visible after export import of nprinting report from one env to another

Sheet objects are not visible after export import of nprinting report from one env to another. Rest all chart objects are visible.

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Make sure that:

• DEV and PROD runs the same versions of NPrinting and Qlik Sense
  • make sure that you are running versions of Qlik Sense and NPrinting which support this feature
  • make sure that Qlik Sense version is not greater than NPrinting version (this is kind of obvious but very often overlooked)
  • make sure that you use the same Qlik Sense app (so Ids and metadata is the same)
  • make sure you reload metadata if you have upgraded.

on top of that you may want to share little bit more info about the environments, versions, os version, service account/user roles etc.. your question does not give us much to work with and we have first ask the questions about versions to check if the obvious things are done.

thanks

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
rsdhavle
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

Yes we have Nov 19 version on UAT and Nov 17 on PROD. Is it the case that NOV 17 does not allow to add sheet object? I can see only chart objects when i click on add objects

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi. 

yes it is a case...and to be honest i am surprised that you had courage to try to deploy nprinting report created in newer version to prod running on older version. 
1. First of all difference in features existing i significant

2. This is not supported!

3. You are risking in creating corrupted reports as features which dont exist are imported when you migrate report.

please study https://help.qlik.com for details

I will not provide specific links as there is too many of them, however each version of Nprinting has its own dedicated section which is describing respective version  

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.