Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morgoz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show Totals in NPrinting (per column)

Hello,

I need to show totals per column of a table in NPrinting. I know there is a post related to this issue, but as far as i could understand it shows how to add totals per row, not per column.

Here is my table in Qlik Sense:

Morgoz_0-1616688365173.png

In NPrinting i have just added that table to the sheet, but there are no total's row at the top:

Morgoz_1-1616688502359.png

Thank you.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Morgoz 
Check out the video in this link which describes how to use NPrinting to generate totals using tabular data.

If you don't mind using images, you can get the source totals in your output by using the source table as an image.

Hope this helps to guide you in the right direction...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@Morgoz 
Check out the video in this link which describes how to use NPrinting to generate totals using tabular data.

If you don't mind using images, you can get the source totals in your output by using the source table as an image.

Hope this helps to guide you in the right direction...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

So I am a little bit confused as I am not sure of your requirement. 

If by saying "totals per column" you mean the second row (right below the headers with total value for every single column in the table) you can:

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Morgoz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you both, Frank and Lech,

both anwers helped me to compose a solution.
Now I have a new problem... I don't know if it is necessary to open a new post... the thing is that I have set a format for a column but it is not replicating to all rows automatically.

Here is the configuration:

Morgoz_0-1616751306680.png

and here is the result:

Morgoz_1-1616751407701.png

I want the rows to be highlighted in light blue, but as you can see in the result, it is not being applied.

Thank you.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes please create a single post for every question with an expletive subject. This will help other people to understand if the question help them.

You can use the Excel formatting features by using conditional formats or by inserting a native Excel table. Also a complete screenshot of the template will help.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.