Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcostapa
Partner - Contributor III

Skipping slides inside paging funciton in Power Point for particular dimension values

Hi guys,

I'm developing an NPrinting Report (April 2019) in Power Point and then exported to pdf. I've created a template that has 10 slides. The first two slides are an overview and  from slide 3 to 10 I have configured it as a page for dimension country  so it is looping for each country (6). The structure of the final report has 2 overview slides and then 8*6 slides(8 slides * 6 countries).

My question is: unfortunatly some countries doesn't have information for some slides, is it possible to programe in NPrinting: if country is "Italy"  do not generate slides 5 to 8.

I can't move it to pixel perfect and I don't want to remove page function because the maintenance will take years.

Thank you.

Pau

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

This topic was already discussed on the forum. You cannot skip existing slide withing page entity!

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/NPrinting-Sep-2018-Powerpoint-template-How-...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
pcostapa
Author

Thank you Lech.

Pau