cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Source Metadata Won't Load

Hi guys,

I'm trying to load in some source documents and for some reason they never get past the generating stage.

This is a recent development and seems to affect a number of sources.

Below are the kinds of errors I'm seeing:

"Forced to close a resolver connection for navigator=qlikview;documentpath=[doc path is then described]

Connection navigator=qlikview;documentpath=[doc path is then described] has reached error status

Error while trying to add a resolve for connection navigator=qlikview;documentpath[doc path is then described] ERROR: An exception was thrown while invoking the constr...

Does anyone know what's happening here? I'm beginning to pull my hair out.

Chris A.

4 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

It seems a QlikView crash (log is incomplete). Try to run the task again.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rug,

I have several times

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

😞

Could you post longer logs? Or send them to me privately, so we can give a check.

I suppose that you have activated the QlikView Desktop license for the user who runs the NPrinting services and that the same user has access to the document you are trying to open.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

How do I sent them privately?