Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III

Sparkline tool in Nprinting September 2017- work just for first row in a table

Hi,

I am trying to make a report in Nprinting, version September 2017. I am using Excel template.

I need to put sparkline column in a table. When I put it, it cannot be filled for all rows in table. Just in one row. What can I do?

How I set:

sparkline.png

What I get:

monthliy.png

Thanks,

Jasmina

22 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I created a simple example to try to reproduce your issue but mine works fine.

Sparklines Excel.png

In the Excel file that you obtain from the preview, please try to manually add some sparklines in the cells where they are not added during the report production. I would to check if you get some specific Excel errors.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

sparklinice.png

In output document just first row in the first level is printed with sparkline. Then, I can manually put down to all rows and I will get in all rows in the first level. But I want it is printed for all rows automatically.

For all other levels I cannot do anything.

Thanks for help,

Jasmina

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Of course it must print the sparklines automatically on all rows. I would to be sure that there are not issues in the data or in Excel.

At this point I suggest you to open a support ticket so my colleagues can organize a remote session with you and check directly your Excel template. Remember to add a link to this conversation in the ticket.

As alternative you can evaluate to create a PixelPerfect template https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/PixelPerfectReports/HowUseSparklinesPixel...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

You mean I should write to Qlik Support? Open a new case?

Hmmm i didn't make any pixel perfect report. I think it cannot be realised like an excel document. I need to create excel document, that is the point. But I would like to learn working with pixel perfect. I am interested in all about Qlik Sense and Nprinting.

I am happy because you help me now. Thank you a lot.

Jasmina

jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have logged a case.

Is this what you asked for?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Good!

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I hope that we will be able to find a solution thanks to a deeper investigation.

Best,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
jasmina_karcic
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you Ruggero, I hope too.

Now I feel that I am not alone in this working.

Best,

Jasmina

sjcuthbertson
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @jasmina_karcic - did you get a resolution for this? 

I am having the same problem (using NPrinting April 2018 still) with a sparkline in Excel. I don't even have NPrinting report levels; just a single table, but the sparkline will not fill down beyond the first row. 

I'm already trying with the <deleterow> trick, and I know I have data for each row - it really does sound like the same problem you described. So I'm keen to know if Qlik Support were able to find you a workaround, or if it's a bug, or something else. 

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you used Levels as visible in my post dated 28-02-2018 12:05 PM?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero