Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buederbenjamin
Partner - Contributor III

Special Character NPrinting On Demand

Hello guys,

I need to design an On Demand report with NPrintng. I have installed the Add On, but the icon are not displayed correctly . Do you have an idea of the solution?

Capture2.jpg

Thank you,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
buederbenjamin
Author

Hi Lech,

I have found the solution. It was due to that the extension. '.TTF' was not set on the QMC.

I had to go to System> Setup> Qlikview Veb Server, add .TTF and in the content field:'application/x-font-truetype'

Best regards

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This looks like IE not loading the font properly.

Did you try to open up access point in different browser (Chrome?)?

I would also suggest to inspect by pressing "F12" the loaded content. It might be that some things are not loaded or cached. Do you see any errors or warnings there? Mine(below) loads everything ok.

Capture.PNG

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
buederbenjamin
Author

Hi Lech,

Thank you for your answer. Yes I have a 404 error for an icon. Even in Chrome. Capture2 (004).JPG

Thanks for your help

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That is helpful - have you gone through the setup properly - all the steps as described on official help site?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/On-Demand/Install-Components.htm

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
buederbenjamin
Author

Hi,

Yes I have done all these steps

buederbenjamin
Author

Hi Lech,

I have found the solution. It was due to that the extension. '.TTF' was not set on the QMC.

I had to go to System> Setup> Qlikview Veb Server, add .TTF and in the content field:'application/x-font-truetype'

Best regards

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

great hint - thanks for sharing

cheers

Lech