cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mperezra
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Summary Function in auto-created series NPrinting graphic

Hi, I have a problem in Nprinting when I create a Graphic.

The data source is a table whith this dimmensions: Year  | Month  | Province  | Concept  | Concept Desc. 

And 2 measures: Number of Documents and amount

3.png

In Qlik, this 2 measures are disaggregaterd by each dimension, but in Nptinting I want a graphic whit one serie per year, and each serie with Month as argument and Number of Documents as Value.

1.png

It should work if my data source had only this 3 columns, but since I have more dimensions, the grafic is disaggregaterd by the others dimensinos:

imagen_2020-11-12_115128.png

At this point I decided to use Summary Functions:

2.png

imagen_2020-11-12_114945.png

The problem was here, the chart is empty:

imagen_2020-11-12_120846.png

I don't know if sumary function is broken or I'm doing something wrong.

I tried to use calculated fields, but the graph still appears empty:

imagen_2020-11-12_121006.png

I want to use only one table in my data source, not one table per chart.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I did many tests and I suggest to create a table with only the needed data for each chart to avoid to be blocked because I was not able to create many aggregated charts from the same detailed table. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.