Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

gajendra_singh1
New Contributor II

Table objects missing from Level - NPrinting

Hi All,

Qlik Nprinting user is able to create app, connection and reports in NPrinting but when trying to pull Table objects from Level, the tables are missing and only fields are available. Tables are present in Tables option to select. We are trying to pixel perfect report.

Qlik Sense App used as datasource is simple straight table published with no section access. Can anyone please help me understand where can be the issue.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Honored Contributor II

Re: Table objects missing from Level - NPrinting

For the level identification you can only use fields. . The tables will be dispalyed in the body for each instance of the level.

Regards

Andy

3 Replies
ogster1974
Honored Contributor II

For the level identification you can only use fields. . The tables will be dispalyed in the body for each instance of the level.

Regards

Andy

gajendra_singh1
New Contributor II

Hi Andy,

Thank you for response. I think when we try to add levels, objects should be visible under Levels as shown in the sample figure, right? But in my case when I am trying to add level, I am not seeing any objects like O\XXX while only F\XXX (fields) are present.

When I try to look for table object (O\XXX) under Tables, it is visible. Please confirm.Capture.JPG

Employee
Employee

Hi Gajendra,

* Does the table in the Qlik Sense App contain calculated dimensions?

* What version of NPrinting & Qlik Sense?

* Can you share the QVF file?

- Daniel.

Community Browser